Berkeley BMW, MINI & PORSCHE Specialists
Welcome to German Auto Sport, your number one choice for the most accurate and thorough auto repair services near and around Berkeley. Our auto mechanics are highly-trained experts who truly have a passion for auto repair services. Our team is often capable of fixing auto repair issues that other auto repair service centers might not catch. The incredibly friendly team at German Auto Sports takes great pride in having earned so many long-term and loyal customers over the years because our deep commitment to first-rate auto repair and customer service just can't be rivaled.
When vehicle owners in and around Berkeley need automobile services, they choose German Auto Sport. We specialize in BMW, MINI and PORSCHE. While our talented auto mechanics service your vehicle, you can trust that your car is in capable hands. Clients in the area have made us their No. 1 choice because we continue to earn their trust. Schedule your appointment with German Auto Sport today. We are located at 2396 San Pablo Avenue in Berkeley.
Car drivers from and around Berkeley have come to expect and trust that German Auto Sport is unlike the factory-style service centers that are impersonal and treat clients like a number. Your time with us will be honest, pleasant, and efficient. What are some other things to expect when you choose German Auto Sport as your preferred auto repair shop:
- Our auto mechanics have access to the most current tools, equipment, and technology.
- We are naturally good people at heart. Our team is very down to earth.
- We look at our employees as family and our clients are extended family and we’ll give them the shirts off our back.
- Our building was built in 1942 and looks like a good, old-fashioned, service station. It’s nostalgic, funky, and neat.
- We have a motorsports feel in the modern waiting room with black club chairs, stainless steel counters, leather seats and stools, Keurig coffee, current Road & Track magazines, and free wi-fi.
- We're the only auto repair shop in the US who run a BMW 8-series in the Lemons circuit.
- We received an honorable mention in “Road Kill Magazine."
- Our auto technicians do 6 classes each year (120 - 130 hours per year) on continuing education.
- 3-year/36K-mile nationwide warranty.
- Friendly customer service. The reason we do well is we care about the end product and not the profit.